Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Slow-Cooked Sweet & Spicy Baby Back Ribs

 
I love slow cookers (crock pots) I confess I cook one to two meals a week in  slow cooker. Is so easy, I throw everything in the night before and Shazam, you wake up morning you’re your dinner is done for the day. When I ran across this recipe for baby back ribs, (my favorite by the way) I could not wait to try it. It was so easy and so good, I wanted to pass I on. Believe me you will love this recipe I you like baby back ribs.
 
 
Slow-Cooked Sweet & Spicy Baby Back Ribs
Ingredients
3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
3/4 cup peach preserves
2 packets Swanson® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Beef Broth
2 tablespoons peeled and grated fresh ginger root
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-sized pieces 
Directions
Stir the picante sauce, preserves, concentrated broth, ginger and red pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the ribs and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the ribs are fork-tender.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment